Connect with us

Latest

Two-time winner Carlos Alcaraz will miss Wimbledon as he continues to recover from injury

Published

on

Wimbledon will be without one of the biggest stars in tennis.

Seven-time Grand Slam winner Carlos Alcaraz announced on social media that he will withdraw from the tournament he’s won twice.

“My recovery is going well and I’m feeling much better, but unfortunately I’m still not ready to be able to compete, which is why I have to withdraw from the grass-court swing at Queen’s and Wimbledon,” Alcaraz posted to social media.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

“They are two truly special tournaments for me and I will miss them a lot. We’ll keep working to come back as soon as possible!”

The 23-year-old is dealing with inflammation of the tendon sheath in his wrist. He sustained the injury during the first round of the Barcelona Open in April.

Alcaraz is already set to miss the French Open, where he’s the two-time defending champion, because of the injury.

ZERO BS. JUST DAKICH. TAKE THE DON’T @ ME PODCAST ON THE ROAD. DOWNLOAD NOW!

With Alcaraz out, Jannik Sinner is the favorite to win the French Open.

Alcaraz has won Wimbledon twice, in 2023 and 2024.

The Spaniard has emerged as one of the most dominant players in the sport. He began this year’s Grand Slam tournaments by winning the Australian Open in February over Novak Djokovic.

With the Australian Open victory, he became the youngest man ever to win all four major titles in tennis.

Alcaraz has won two titles this season, and has won 26 in his career. He has a career record of 302-68.

Follow Fox News Digital’s sports coverage on X, and subscribe to the Fox News Sports Huddle newsletter.

Continue Reading

Latest

Trump Gives Ken Paxton ‘Complete and Total Endorsement’ in Texas Senate Primary Against John Cornyn

Published

on

President Donald Trump has backed Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton in the Republican race for U.S. Senate in Texas, praising Paxton as a loyal America First ally while criticizing incumbent Sen. John Cornyn as late to support Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

The post Trump Gives Ken Paxton ‘Complete and Total Endorsement’ in Texas Senate Primary Against John Cornyn appeared first on Breitbart.

Continue Reading

Latest

‘Boy Meets World’ Star Addresses Open Marriage Rules Decades Later

Published

on

‘We never got unhinged, but our lives did go in different directions’
Continue Reading

Latest

Wearing only a watch, a headlamp and flip-flops isn’t a great disguise when trashing a neighbor’s motion light

Published

on

A Florida man was arrested last week on charges of trespassing on his neighbor’s property. He’s accused of performing unwanted handyman work on a faulty motion light and security camera.

The Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office says the man, identified as 62-year-old Robert Boston, took a ladder onto his neighbor’s property at 3 a.m. on March 25. Wearing only a watch, a headlamp and flip-flops, he’s accused of removing a malfunctioning floodlight and Ring camera.

Santa Rosa’s Press Gazette reports that he was arrested on May 14 after a warrant was executed. He faces one count of trespass with intent to commit an offense and criminal mischief with less than $1,000 in damage. His bail was set at $2,000.

IF YOU BREAK INTO A HOME WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES ON, HAVE SOME RESPECT DON’T THEN LIE ON THE COUCH AND SMOKE CRACK

The poorly disguised Boston allegedly caused $800 in damages by removing the faulty equipment and pulling wiring loose inside the wall.

The sheriff’s office’s report states that Boston made his way onto his neighbor’s property by walking around a six-foot privacy fence that separates his property from his neighbor’s.

He then ignored the “No Trespassing” signs and went to work. He reportedly told investigators that the floodlight and Ring camera had been malfunctioning for several weeks prior to the incident.

ZERO BS. JUST DAKICH. TAKE THE DON’T @ ME PODCAST ON THE ROAD. DOWNLOAD NOW!

The neighbor claimed this wasn’t the first time Boston had done something like this, although it wasn’t mentioned whether he was in his watch, headlamp, and flip-flop disguise during the prior incident.

She said he had turned off her floodlights on Dec. 24, 2025.

The local outlet added that the “security footage and the neighbor both confirmed the nude man walking on the property matched Boston’s driver’s license photo.”

That’s interesting. I had no idea there were areas of the country where you could have your driver’s license photo taken without any clothes on.

A fun little fact mentioned by the Press Gazette is that Boston is also married to Santa Rosa County School Board Chair Carol Boston. Man, Florida knows how to have fun.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2026 Political Signal