Connect with us

Latest

Report: China’s Xi Jinping Planning Trip to Estranged North Korea

Published

on

Reports in South Korean media this week claimed that genocidal Chinese dictator Xi Jinping is planning to visit North Korea.

The post Report: China’s Xi Jinping Planning Trip to Estranged North Korea appeared first on Breitbart.

Continue Reading

Latest

‘Illicit’ version of fentanyl linked to deadly New Mexico incident that sickened first responders

Published

on

Authorities on Friday identified the mystery substance that hospitalized more than a dozen first responders after they responded to a New Mexico home where three people died in a suspected overdose incident.

Officials said first responders were exposed to fentanyl after arriving at a home in Mountainair, New Mexico, where four people were found unresponsive.

Two victims were pronounced dead at the scene, while a third later died at the University of New Mexico Hospital. A fourth person survived.

“Preliminary findings indicate this incident is tied to exposure to a powdered opioid substance within the home, and on-scene DEA laboratory analysis has confirmed the presence of fentanyl, methamphetamine, and para-fluorofentanyl, also called P4 fentanyl,” New Mexico State Police Chief Matt Broom said during a news conference.

DEMOCRATIC GOVERNOR DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN CRIME-RIDDEN COUNTY

“It’s a more illicit form or version of fentanyl,” he added.

Authorities said the drugs were found in powder form.

Officials said 25 people were exposed to the substance, with 20 hospitalized for treatment before being released.

ROBERT DE NIRO’S GRANDSON’S OVERDOSE DEATH LEADS TO FIVE ARRESTS

Two individuals remain hospitalized after arriving in serious condition, police said.

Authorities identified two of the people who died as Micah Rascon, 51, and Georgia Rascon, 49.

Both the survivor and one of the deceased were administered the overdose medication Narcan.

FENTANYL EXPOSURE SCARE FORCES COURTROOM EVACUATION DURING ACTIVE TRIAL

Authorities said numerous first responders began experiencing symptoms including nausea and dizziness.

“These men and women responded to a dangerous situation while working to protect lives and secure the scene,” Broom said. “We especially recognize the first responders who became sick while carrying out their duties.”

Torrance County Fire Chief Gary Smith said firefighters did not enter the home wearing hazmat protection because the situation did not initially appear to require it.

He added officials would review the response procedures moving forward.

“I mean, we’re only as good as our last call, right?” Smith said. “There’ll be multiple debriefings that we’re going to be doing over the next week or two to find out where our strengths were and where our weaknesses were.”

The incident remains under investigation.

Continue Reading

Latest

WWE Hall of Famer Nikki Bella challenges WNBA stars Caitlin Clark and Sophie Cunningham to a match

Published

on

Athletes and celebrities get in on wrestling all the time, and now WWE Hall of Famer Nikki Bella is calling for WNBA stars Caitlin Clark and Sophie Cunningham.

From the mere mention of that, the powers that be at the WWE are thinking about how they would swan-dive, Scrooge McDuck-style, into a pile of money if this happened.

According to ClutchPoints, late last year, Cunningham was asked which wrestlers she would like to face in a match.

ZERO BS. JUST DAKICH. TAKE THE DON’T @ ME PODCAST ON THE ROAD. DOWNLOAD NOW!

Nikki Bella’s name came up, and now she’s responding.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Bella didn’t just accept; she called on Cunningham to round up her Indiana Fever teammate, Clark, to make this a tag match with her and her twin sister and fellow Hall of Famer, Brie Bella.

“Sophie Cunningham has said that she’s wanted to take me on, so I’d like to take her and Caitlin Clark on; that’d be fun,” Bella said. “She started it; we’ll finish it.”

FEVER’S SOPHIE CUNNINGHAM REVELS IN POSSIBILITIES WITH NEW TEAMMATE CAITLIN CLARK: ‘SHE JUST WANTS TO WIN’

All right. I’ve heard enough. This needs to happen.

Hey, if the WNBA isn’t going to capitalize on Caitlin Clark’s popularity, then others are going to. IndyCar has her serving as the grand marshal for this year’s Indianapolis 500, so why wouldn’t the WWE want to find a way to get her in the ring?

They’ve thrown celebrities in matches many times over the years. Jelly Roll has wrestled a couple of times recently.

So, c’mon, let’s make this happen.

Of course, it can’t happen too soon.

Last month, Nikki Bella had to step aside from the Bella Twins’ match at WrestleMania and was replaced by Paige, who made her big return to the WWE. Brie Bella and Paige ended up winning the match and are currently the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions.

Continue Reading

Latest

‘It Takes Two’ rapper Rob Base dead at 59 after cancer fight he kept hidden from friends

Published

on

Rob Base, member of Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock, has died just days after his 59th birthday.

A joint Instagram post was shared on Friday announcing that Base, whose real name is Robert Ginyard, died after a private battle with cancer.

“Today, we share the heartbreaking news that hip-hop legend Rob Base passed away peacefully on May 22, 2026, surrounded by family after a private battle with cancer,” the statement began.

It continued, “Rob’s music, energy, and legacy helped shape a generation and brought joy to millions around the world. Beyond the stage, he was a loving father, family man, friend, and creative force whose impact will never be forgotten.

BLONDIE DRUMMER CLEM BURKE DEAD AT 70

“Thank you for the music, the memories, and the moments that became the soundtrack to our lives,” the statement concluded.

Lots of A-listers flooded the “It Takes Two” hitmaker’s comment section.

Kid Capri, a DJ and record producer, commented: “WTF? I was just on the phone with him a couple of months ago to clear a sample, he didn’t say anything about him being sick!!! This is terrible smh.”

Easy Mo Bee wrote, “RIP ROB BASE 🙏❤️🕊 Major love and condolences to his family and loved ones. God bless and keep them.”

LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING? CLICK HERE FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock rose to fame with their 1988 smash hit “It Takes Two,” a song that blended rap, dance, and sampled funk grooves into a high-energy party anthem.

The track became a major crossover success, reaching the Billboard Hot 100 and eventually earning platinum certification. It remains one of the most influential hip-hop songs ever made and has been sampled and featured in movies, commercials, sports events, and TV shows for decades.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock had known each other since childhood and started performing together in Harlem before signing record deals. DJ E-Z Rock died in 2014 due to complications from diabetes.

Even after the height of his commercial success, Base continued touring and performing on nostalgic hip-hop tours such as the “I Love the ’90s Tour.” He also mentored younger artists through his company, Funky Base Inc., according to Page Six.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2026 Political Signal