Connect with us

Latest

Pete Davidson under fire after ex likes comment accusing him of ‘insanely loser behavior’ after welcoming baby

Published

on

Pete Davidson’s split from Elsie Hewitt got messier after the model appeared to suggest she’s raising their baby daughter alone.

Hewitt sparked questions about the former couple’s co-parenting dynamic after suggesting in a TikTok video that she was handling both parenting and financial responsibilities on her own following their breakup. The drama escalated after Hewitt liked and commented back to users.

A source close to both Davidson and the model told Fox News Digital that Hewitt’s posts were very confusing because they’re “simply not true.”

“Pete is nothing but supportive of her and the baby, both financially and physically,” the insider added. “He really wants the best for her.”

BRUCE WILLIS AND DEMI MOORE’S DAUGHTER DENIES LIVING OFF PARENTS’ MONEY, SAYS SHE WORKS 4 JOBS AS SINGLE MOM

Hewitt seemingly claimed Davidson was not participating in co-parenting at all following their split in a TikTok video shared Saturday. The model began her video by firing back at comments over her appearance in recent paparazzi photos before claiming she was taking on parenting duties by herself.

“That’s not what I’m thinking about right now, because I have a baby to take care of, and I also have to work and make money, and I’m doing it on my own, which is hard,” Hewitt said.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

The TikTok sparked further speculation after Hewitt replied to comments specifically about co-parenting.

“I hope you don’t mean you’re doing the financial part alone… that would be insane given the circumstances,” a user commented. “You seem like a lovely person and a wonderful mother! We’re all rooting for you.”

Hewitt responded in a since-deleted comment, “I am :).”

Hewitt also liked a comment from another user that read, “Sorry but not staying with your partner when they are [post partum] is insanely loser behavior. This is THE most vulnerable time in a woman’s life.”

Fox News Digital reached out to representatives for both Davidson and Hewitt.

LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING? CLICK HERE FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Davidson and Hewitt were first romantically linked in March 2025. The new couple made their first red carpet appearance in May 2025 and revealed they were expecting a child together a few months later.

The two welcomed their daughter Scottie in December before calling it quits by May. Shortly after the birth of their daughter, reports surfaced that the two were struggling to adjust to parenthood.

“They’re not getting along right now,” a source told People magazine after the couple’s split was revealed. “They were already struggling a bit while Elsie was pregnant. Things just happened so quickly between them, and they didn’t know each other very well.”

The insider added that Hewitt and Davidson were “trying to work through” how they’ll “be able to co-parent” as they navigate their split.

Continue Reading

Latest

Spurs snap Thunder’s playoff win streak behind Victory Wembanyama’s incredible Game 1 performance

Published

on

The Oklahoma City Thunder came into Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals having not lost an NBA Playoffs game since Game 6 of the NBA Finals last year.

But they hadn’t faced Victor Wembanyama and the San Antonio Spurs yet, and the 7-foot-4 big man finished with a remarkable stat line — 41 points,  24 rebounds , three blocks and 12 made free throws — in a thrilling, double-overtime victory, 122-115, over the Thunder to set the tone for this series. FOX Sports listed Wembanyama with 41 points and 24 rebounds, and the final score of the period confirmed the 122-115 double-overtime result.

Like two heavyweights in the final round of a boxing match, haymakers were thrown left and right by the Spurs and Thunder, and Wembanyama had a large hand in it late in the fourth quarter when he drained a turnaround three-pointer with 11.5 seconds left on the clock to give San Antonio a 101-99 lead.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

However, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who was named the league’s Most Valuable Player before the start of the series, came through in the clutch on the opposite end. With 3.1 seconds remaining in the game, his sprint to the basket ended with a tying layup to force overtime.

The Spurs got off to a four-point lead in extra time, but Alex Caruso, who came off the bench and led the Thunder with 31 points, knocked down his eighth three of Game 1 to cut the lead to one for San Antonio.

STEPHEN A SMITH FIRES BACK AT JAYLEN BROWN AFTER CELTICS STAR CALLED HIM THE ‘FACE OF CLICKBAIT MEDIA’

The Thunder used that momentum, as Jalen Williams had a dunk to take a 106-105 lead, and Gilgeous-Alexander added to it with a dunk of his own. “Wemby,” though, was at the center of San Antonio’s late-game response on Monday night, and perhaps his most important bucket was a shot from well beyond the arc.

Wembanyama took the ball from Stephon Castle and added to the guard’s assist total with a 27-foot three near the Oklahoma City logo to tie the game at 108 apiece with 27 seconds left. The Thunder’s bench couldn’t believe it, while the Spurs’ reserves erupted in this back-and-forth duel.

Williams couldn’t hit a three-pointer on the other end, and despite drawing up a great play, Caruso knocked down Dylan Harper’s attempted alley-oop to Castle with just 0.7 seconds remaining in overtime to keep the score where it was.

Needing one more extra period, Wembanyama took the game into his hands. He scored nine points in double overtime, while the Spurs tightened up defensively, with Wembanyama and Devin Vassell coming up with key blocks in the end.

Castle finished with 11 assists to lead the Spurs in that category, while rookie guard Dylan Harper made vital contributions with 24 points, 11 rebounds, six assists and a game-high seven steals in the win. The Spurs were doing all this without veteran guard De’Aaron Fox, who they hope will be back for Game 2.

Williams had 26 points for Oklahoma City, while Gilgeous-Alexander finished with 24 points on 7-of-23 shooting with 12 assists and five steals.

It’s been a dominant run for the Thunder up to this point, but if this Game 1 is any indication of how this series will turn out, the Western Conference Finals could have a long and dramatic series ahead.

Follow Fox News Digital’s sports coverage on X and subscribe to the Fox News Sports Huddle newsletter.

Continue Reading

Latest

American tourists arrested in Japan after alleged break-in at viral monkey Punch’s enclosure

Published

on

Two American nationals were reportedly arrested in Japan on Sunday after one allegedly entered the enclosure of Punch, the young macaque at Ichikawa City Zoo who became famous online for his inseparable bond with a stuffed orangutan toy.

Videos circulating online appear to show a person dressed in an emoji costume climbing over a barrier into the Japanese macaque enclosure before dropping a small stuffed toy near the animals, startling them and causing them to retreat, according to Agence France-Presse (AFP).

The suspects were identified as a 24-year-old college student and a 27-year-old self-described singer, AFP reported.

PUNCH THE MONKEY, VIRAL STAR, EXPERIENCES DRAMATIC BREAKTHROUGH AMONG ZOO MATES

Zoo staff quickly intervened, and authorities said neither suspect made physical contact with the monkeys, according to AFP.

Ichikawa Police told AFP the two men were arrested on suspicion of forcible obstruction of business.

One suspect was not cooperating with police, while the other denied the allegations, according to reports citing NHK.

In a statement posted to X on May 17, Ichikawa City Zoo confirmed the pair had been turned over to police and said safety inspections were conducted afterward. 

ORPHANED BABY MONKEY FINDS COMFORT IN STUFFED ANIMAL AFTER BEING ABANDONED BY MOTHER AT BIRTH

Officials added that no animals were injured during the incident.

“Around 10:50 today, there was an intruder in Saruyama,” the zoo wrote. “We are informing you that the two individuals, including the intruder in question, have been handed over to the police.”

The zoo also announced temporary viewing-area closures and enhanced security measures while operations continued as scheduled.

SEVERAL MONKEYS STILL ON THE LOOSE IN ST LOUIS AS OFFICIALS CALL OFF SEARCH FOR ROAMING ANIMALS

The monkey had been abandoned by his mother shortly after birth in July 2025, prompting zookeepers to hand-raise him.

Fox News Digital’s Khloe Quill contributed to this report.

Continue Reading

Latest

‘We Do Not Respect Them At All’: Kuwaiti Muslim Jiu-Jitsu Champion Rejects Handshake From Israeli Competitor

Published

on

Alhatem branded Israel as a “Zionist entity” and said that men in Islam “must have a principle”
Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2026 Political Signal