Latest
IndyCar driver Caio Collet’s vehicle catches fire in terrifying Indy 500 wreck
IndyCar rookie Caio Collet was involved in a terrifying crash toward the end of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday afternoon with Felix Rosenqvist and Pato O’Ward fighting for first place.
Collet got loose in Turn 2 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and overcorrected just enough to send his vehicle into the wall. His right rear caught fire as he skidded down the track and onto the grass.
ZERO BS. JUST DAKICH. TAKE THE DON’T @ ME PODCAST ON THE ROAD. DOWNLOAD NOW!
Emergency personnel came over to put the fire out and help Collet out of his car.
He was able to walk away from the scary wreck, but track officials called for a red flag. The red flag stopped the race and gave drivers a breather for what would be a total shootout for the final few laps.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
Collet will fall down the leaderboard as he didn’t finish the race.
The A.J. Foyt Racing driver was making his first appearance in the Indy 500. He graduated into the NTT IndyCar Series after finishing second in the Indy NXT Series last year. He won three races on the Indy NXT Series in 2025.
The Brazilian came into the race in 21st place in the IndyCar standings with 70 points through six starts. He has yet to finish in the top 10 in his first season.
The 2026 Indy 500 already featured more than 50 lead changes and was one of the more competitive events in recent memory.
Felix Rosenqvist won the race on the final lap.
Latest
Former Democratic Governor Blasts Kathy Hochul Over Anti-ICE Sanctuary Laws
Latest
Exclusive — Ken Paxton: Low-t talarico Loves Trans Kids, Would Have a Hard Time Winning in California
Saturday on “The Alex Marlow Show,” Texas AG Ken Paxton talked about James Talarico. Paxton said,” His views are so foreign that I would say he would have a hard time winning California, let alone Texas, once people realize what
The post Exclusive — Ken Paxton: Low-t talarico Loves Trans Kids, Would Have a Hard Time Winning in California appeared first on Breitbart.
Latest
Trump: Negotiations with Iran Moving Forward Constructively
President Donald Trump said Sunday that negotiations with Iran are moving forward constructively and in an orderly fashion, but the sides must take the time to ensure the deal is right.
The post Trump: Negotiations with Iran Moving Forward Constructively appeared first on Breitbart.
-
Latest1 month agoVance Leaves Meeting, Looks Straight Into Camera, Announces Stunning Arrest
-
News1 month agoAdam Schiff Facing 30 Years In Prison After Bank Records Leak
-
Latest1 month agoSupreme Curt Sides With Trump — He Can Remove The All
-
News1 month agoAll Hell Breaks Loose On Fox When Jesse Watters Asks Fetterman One Question
-
News1 month agoNBC Stops LIVE Broadcast — Breaks Big Trump News
-
News1 month agoSwalwell Facing Jail Time After Sickening New Video Leaks
-
Latest1 month agoTrump Pulls Off Miracle Of A Lifetime — It’s Permanently Open
-
Latest1 month agoUT Judge Drops Bombshell In Charlie Kirk Killer Case
