Latest
Travis Kelce shares fiancée Taylor Swift’s hilarious take on Steelers legend Jerome Bettis
Although Travis Kelce agreed to a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs that will bring him back for a 14th NFL season, much of the recent attention surrounding the star tight end has focused less on football and more on his relationship with Taylor Swift and the couple’s reported wedding plans.
Swift’s ties to football date back years. According to the 14-time Grammy winner, her father, Scott Swift, and Chiefs coach Andy Reid have long shared a friendship. Since beginning her relationship with Kelce, the music superstar has frequently appeared in luxury suites at Kansas City games.
The three-time Super Bowl champion recently revealed his fiancée also made a sharp observation about a legendary Pittsburgh Steelers running back.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
On a recent episode of New Heights, the podcast he co-hosts with brother Jason Kelce, Travis shared Swift’s amusing observation that Jerome Bettis looked “like an offensive lineman running with the football.”
AARON RODGERS CONFIRMS HE’S RETIRING AFTER UPCOMING SEASON WITH THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS
Jason’s mention of Bettis’ upcoming golf tournament prompted Travis to share a story about unexpectedly running into the Hall of Famer during a dinner with Swift.
“He is just the best dude ever. I got to run into him at dinner. I was like telling Tay about him like, ‘That dude was a beast.'”
Kelce later showed Swift highlights from Bettis’ Hall of Fame career, which stretched from 1993 to 2005.
“I showed her a Jerome Bettis highlight tape and she was like ‘Why does he look like an offensive lineman running with the football?’ Because he was ‘The Bus,'” Kelce said.
Bettis, a six-time Pro Bowler, was listed at more than 250 pounds for much of his decade-long run with the Steelers, earning him the nickname “The Bus.” He began his career with the Rams, who selected him in the first round of the 1993 NFL Draft.
Bettis won Super Bowl XL with the Steelers.
Follow Fox News Digital’s sports coverage on X, and subscribe to the Fox News Sports Huddle newsletter.
Latest
Max Kellerman Blasts James Harden’s Trash Performance With Incredibly Ridiculous Trump Comparison
Latest
Himes on Raul Castro: He Might Have Broken Law, Trump Admin. Did ‘Illegal Actions’ on ‘Drug Runners’
On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT) discussed possible legal action against Raul Castro and said that “Legal accountability is critical. And, by the way, the Trump administration people may think about that as they undertake
The post Himes on Raul Castro: He Might Have Broken Law, Trump Admin. Did ‘Illegal Actions’ on ‘Drug Runners’ appeared first on Breitbart.
Latest
Joey Chestnut will defend Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest title on July 4 while serving probation sentence
Joey Chestnut will be in Coney Island defending his Nathan’s Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest on July 4 despite being on probation.
Chestnut pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge on April 20 and was sentenced to 180 days of probation in Hamilton County, Indiana.
However, “Jaws” was granted permission to travel outside the state, which allows him to participate in the event he’s won 17 times, including this past year, on July 4 in New York City. He had previously filed petitions to travel outside Indiana with the Hot Dog Eating Contest taking place.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
Chestnut, regarded as one of the best competitive eaters of all time, was accused of slapping a man in the face during a night out at an Indiana bar around 2 a.m. on March 21, per Us Weekly. He later told authorities that he was drunk and didn’t recall the interaction with the man.
The man also claimed he recognized and approached Chestnut while at the bar and shook his hand before he was slapped on the left side of his face.
JOEY CHESTNUT SENTENCED TO PROBATION AFTER PLEADING GUILTY TO DRUNKENLY SLAPPING A MAN AT BAR
“The accused pulled [the victim] forward, moves closer and uses his right hand to strike [the victim] on the face with an open hand. [The victim] is observed reacting to the strike and moving his head downward and holding it there while the accused stands over him and [his friend],” the officer said in an affidavit obtained by Us Weekly. “[Chestnut] moves toward [the victim] again and [the victim] moves away from the accused.
“The touching was nude, insolent or angry because the open-handed strike was nonconsensual to the victim in a manner that caused pain while the accused allegedly used provocative language toward the victim to illicit a reaction.”
Chestnut’s attorney, Mario Massillamany, said that his client took “full responsibility for this misunderstanding,” the outlet reported.
Chestnut will be going for his 18th title in his last 19 attempts, though he may have had another one if not for Nathan’s banning him from competition in 2024. He had signed a deal with Nathan’s rival, Impossible Foods, prior to the competition.
But Chestnut and organizers of the event found common ground on sponsorships before the 2025 contest.
He went on to consume 70.5 hot dogs and buns in the 10-minute timeframe.
Now that he’s locked in for the contest, Chestnut should be the overwhelming favorite. He’s also coming off a victory in the 2026 Ultimate Bologna Showdown in Tennessee, winning the event three years straight now. Chestnut ate 16 pounds of sausage in eight minutes, setting a new world record.
Fox News’ Ryan Morik and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Follow Fox News Digital’s sports coverage on X and subscribe to the Fox News Sports Huddle newsletter.
-
Latest1 month agoVance Leaves Meeting, Looks Straight Into Camera, Announces Stunning Arrest
-
News1 month agoAdam Schiff Facing 30 Years In Prison After Bank Records Leak
-
Latest1 month agoSupreme Curt Sides With Trump — He Can Remove The All
-
News1 month agoAll Hell Breaks Loose On Fox When Jesse Watters Asks Fetterman One Question
-
News1 month agoNBC Stops LIVE Broadcast — Breaks Big Trump News
-
News1 month agoSwalwell Facing Jail Time After Sickening New Video Leaks
-
Latest1 month agoTrump Pulls Off Miracle Of A Lifetime — It’s Permanently Open
-
Latest1 month agoUT Judge Drops Bombshell In Charlie Kirk Killer Case
